The aim of a Cinnamon Square Birthday party is to ensure the children experience hands-on baking in a fun and educational manner.
With over 11,000 children previously attending our parties and workshops, you can be assured they are going to be good!
The 2 hour parties take place in ‘The Makery’ Cinnamon Square’s scientific baking laboratory and is suitable for children 5 years and upwards.
These are just some of the highlights of the Party:
- The children will make bread, pizzas and shaped cookies
- The children will decorate the Birthday cake
- Children wear lab coats/aprons and the Birthday child will play the role of our very special ‘Professor’ and the party guests will be the ‘Lab Assistants’
- The children have fun learning the scientific process of bread-making and are involved in sensory experiments
And what’s most important, they’ll have loads of fun and it will instil some wonderful childhood memories.
A Cinnamon Square party is inclusive of the following:
- The hire of ‘The Makery’
- Party host
- The Birthday Cake
- Food and drinks for the children
- Chef /forage hats for party guest to keep
- Cost of all materials used to create the unique baking party
- The children will either eat or take home anything that they make
- Going home bag to include cookie and bread recipe sheets
The all inclusive cost for 10 children is £295 and £16 per additional child (max 15).
Chocolate Parties (autumn & winter) and Cup Cake Parties are also available for children 9 years and upwards. At the Chocolate party, children learn to temper and mould chocolate to make treats such as teddies on sticks. At the Cup Cake party, the children make 6 cup cakes each from scratch, cover with frosting and make some sugarpaste decorations. At each of these parties the children make pizza (for lunch or tea) and the Birthday cake. The all inclusive cost for 10 children is £295 and £16 per additional child (max 12).
To book a party please call 01923 778353 or email email@example.com to check availability for your child’s special day.